Camp Jackson 11 BR Resort
Size –11 Bedrooms • 8 Bathrooms 8 Baths • Sleeps 40
Pristine mountain retreat with 8 bedroom Lodge, 1 bedroom cabin, 2 small bunk cabins, pavilion, 1 RV parking site, 8 tent sites, all near a lake. It is located 40 minutes north of Blanding, UT in the majestic Manti-La Sal National Forest and central among 12 state and national parks. This aspen surrounded oasis is the perfect spot for family reunions, group retreats, and more!
Beds/Futons for up to 36 guests. Maximum of 75 guests.
Lodge - 8 bedrooms with 8 queen beds, 5 futons, 6 bathrooms.
Lake Cabin – Studio style, 1 double bed, 2 futons, 1 bathroom.
Bunk Cabins (2) – Each with 1 double bed and 2 wooden bunk areas for children in sleeping bags or placing luggage. (Bedding is not provided in these cabins.)
Pavilion – Large propane grills and prep area with sink, 7 picnic tables, wood-burning stove and fire pit. Restroom with 2 private stalls and a shower.
Tent & RV sites – (Upon request) 8 tent sites & RV site near pavilion (no sewer, water, or power hook-ups).
Nearby Lake - You can enjoy your time relaxing around the lake. The water is cold and deep. Make sure that everyone in, on, or around the lake is wearing a life jacket and children are supervised. The lake is perfect for kayaking, paddle boards, canoes, etc. These items are not provided.
*There may be other guests staying in the surrounding cabins*
- Three levels, each with a 14 x 28 ft. deck that overlooks the lake and mountain
- 8 Bedrooms with a queen bed. 6 Bathrooms (3 Full and 3 Half), 5 Full-size futons
- Bedding is provided for the 8 queen beds, not the futons.
- Several 8-foot plastic folding tables with chairs
- Outdoor propane grill
- Outdoor wood burning grill
- Outdoor fire pit
- Lower Level
- Private bedroom with a queen bed.
- Full bathroom with shower
- Large open area with 3 full-size futons, sink and counter, gas range with oven, refrigerator and dining table
- Wood burning stove
- Main Floor
- Wheelchair accessible ramp to main level only, other levels are not accessible.
- Living area - wood burning stove (wood included), couch, and full-size futon.
- Kitchen area - sink, gas range with oven, refrigerator & dining table
- Three bedrooms with queen beds. Two of them share a half bath (sink and toilet).
- Accessible bathroom (sink, toilet, & shower).
- Upper Floor
- Four bedrooms, each with a queen bed, that share two half baths (sink and toilet)
- Full bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
- Sitting area with one futon
- Studio style, 1 full size bed, 2 full size futons, 1 bathroom with shower
- Sleeps up to 6 adults. (Bring your own bedding for the futons.)
- Beautiful view of the lake from the cabin and covered deck.
- Outdoor picnic table
- Kitchen and dining area - gas range with oven, sink and small refrigerator
- Table and chairs
- Small gas fireplace
- Open loft. It is 9’ by 10’ area with a very low sloped ceiling ranging from 16 inches to 34 inches (bring own bedding). Metal ladder for access
- 26’ x 17’ (442 sq. ft.)
- Large propane grills
- Prep area with sink
- 7 picnic tables that seat 8-10 people each
- There is no refrigerator, bring coolers
- One 8' banquet table for food preparation and serving
- Outdoor fire pit with benches (firewood included)
- Wood-burning stove for heat (firewood included)
- Bring your own cooking and serving supplies and utensils
- Bathroom with 1 shower, 2 private toilet stalls, and a double sink vanity
2 Small Bunk Cabins
- Bring your own bedding
- Room measures 12’ X 12’
- Each cabin includes a double bed
- 2 - 3’ x 11’ wooden bunk areas for up to 4 children in sleeping bags
- Bedding is not provided in these cabins
- No electricity in these cabins, lanterns or flashlights recommended
- Bring your own life jackets. There are no lifeguards. You are responsible for your own safety.
- Weddings and special events need prior approval
- Electricity for the Camp Jackson property is run by a hydro-electric system which is limited. There is power for lights and low wattage usage so please be mindful of your power consumption. High wattage appliances such as curling irons, blow dryers, electric griddles, and similar items, can’t be used
- Those with low oxygen levels need to be aware that the elevation is roughly 9,000 ft.
- There is no landline phone and very limited cell phone service.
- No Wi Fi available
- The nearest town with stores is 40 minutes away. Make sure you bring everything you need
- Pets are not allowed indoors unless in a pet carrier. Clean up your pet's waste. There is no charge for outside pets but you will be charged if pets are brought indoors
- NO smoking allowed indoors. Fees will be assessed if there is smoking indoors
- Camp Jackson is approximately 18 miles (40 minutes) from Blanding. 8 miles of the road is a non-paved gravel road. Camp Jackson GPS coordinates are 37.48381°N 109.29859°W.
Please note: This rental does not include rental of a separate family cabin that is on the resort. Family may be using this cabin during your stay.
- A security deposit is required.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Ninety percent (90.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 90 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
|Setting & View||